Shifflet Visitor Volume & Spending Reports
The TRAVEL PERFORMANCE/Monitor℠ is DK Shifflet’s most comprehensive study and forms the basis for much of the research we conduct for our clients. DK Shifflet currently contacts an average of 50,000 individual U.S. households monthly – the largest continuous consumer travel database in the industry. Because we have been conducting this ongoing study in its present form since late 1991, DK Shifflet is able to provide long-term trended analysis (i.e., year-to-year changes) on almost all measures.
Shifflet Visitor Profile Report
A Visitor Profile can help you:
- Understand who to target by understanding your visitors and their behaviors
- Trend visitor behavior on an annual, fiscal or seasonal basis
- Focus on specific visitor segments (e.g., Business, Leisure, Big Spenders, Cultural Travelers, etc.)
- Determine how your visitors differ from your competition
Some questions a Visitor Profile answers:
- Who are your visitors (age, income, profession, etc.), and with whom do they travel?
- Where do they come from, and what do they like to do?
- Where do they stay, and how much do they spend?
- What do they think of your destination, and will they return?