Katie Briscoe, EVP, Client Services, was given the Chair’s Leadership Award for an outstanding advisory board member.
HSMAI’s annual Chair’s Leadership Awards takes pride in recognizing and honoring advisory board and council members whose noteworthy contributions of time and talent significantly advance the association and the industry.
HSMAI is fortunate to have more than 80 committed members of its advisory boards and councils that consistently demonstrate the phrase “team effort.” It makes identifying exemplary contributions among this group of spectacular people especially challenging. With that in mind, this year HSMAI highlighted the influences of four individuals.
- Digital Marketing Council: Isaac Gerstenzang, CHDM, Assistant Vice President, Corporate E-Commerce, Two Roads Hospitality
- Sales Advisory Board: Michelle Crosby, CMP, Senior National Sales Manager, Allied PRA Dallas
- Marketing Advisory Board: Katie Briscoe, EVP, Client Services, MMGY Global
- Revenue Management Advisory Board: Kelly McGuire, Ph.D., SVP, Revenue Management, MGM Resorts International
“Even before she joined the marketing advisory board, Katie was a vocal fan of the Adrian Awards Competition (now in its 61st year). This year, as a member of the advisory board, Katie stepped up her support of the competition – as an entrant, a judge and an advocate. She has been a tireless contributor to the review and refinement of the competition’s entry categories. She has also selflessly shared her insights on best practices for entering the competition – invaluable advice for her competitors in the Adrians and in her business. Thank you, Katie!”
– Maureen Callahan, Vice President Field Marketing, Two Roads Hospitality LLC, and chair of HSMAI’s marketing advisory board