Portrait of UK Travellers™
Exploring the Mind of the U.K. Traveller
This in-depth study, planned for early in 2022, is designed to reveal how travellers in leading European travel markets think about travel opportunities for the years ahead. It will profile active leisure travellers from the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy and Spain, and its respondents will be nationally representative of the nations in which they reside.
The 2022 Portrait of European TravellersTM will explore the following topics designed to guide strategy and planning decisions:
- Current travel climate
- The impact of COVID-19 on travel behaviours and priorities
- Destination and travel brand rank-order interest
- Travel intentions and motivations
- Vacation habits (type, frequency, duration, etc.)
- Planned activities and attractions in destination
- Vacation booking preferences
- Tourism overcrowding and environmental sustainability
- Lodging trends and short-term rental insights
- Technology, mobility, influencers and preferences
- Travel personas, attitudes and decision drivers
- Information sources for travel planning
- Barriers to travel
- Media and social media habits
- Lifestyles and social values
- Loyalty programmes
Click here to purchase a past Portrait of European Travellers™ report.
For additional information about sponsorship and report subscription options for the 2022 Portrait of European Travellers™ study, please contact us.